Tuesday 5 March 2013

wisdom tooth - extracted

So I had 2 of my wisdom teeth extracted late yesterday morning, and was dying of hunger by 9pm, because the blood refuse to cease flowing, and hence I couldn't eat! Plus my last meal was like at 9plus in the morning... /faints!

So, woke up this morning and it has sinced stopped bleeding. And lucky me, I am not experiencing any major side effects from the extraction such as fever, numbness or swelling, THANK GOD! Which, actually means I can go out if I so wished too.

Only thing is, I can't exactly open my mout properly thanks to the stitches. Made campbell and garlic bread for lunch and tore the bread into chunks to dunk into the soup and had so much difficulty to just open my mouth and put it in! Was dying.

Then, due to sleeping so late every night, I was yawning incessantly a moment ago, and I swear, it hurt so much to even yawn. Have to support my jaws every time I try or have the need to open my mouth just to alleviate the pain! :(

Have to head back to the dentist next week to remove the stitches. And I hope alls well with no side effects or any issues arises. And well, speedy recovery to myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment