Thursday 18 April 2013

KKBOX GOOGLE+ HANGOUT WITH JJ LIN!

So, in my earlier post, I mentioned the live chat with JJ, and yes, the special guest cum host was Harry of Da Mouth! The best friends, who sang "Somebody", track 9 of JJ's latest album together.

 
Anyway, my jaws hurts from smiling too much now, but that's still cool though. Cos Harry said I've a really nice smile, and even jokingly started asking me about my horoscope and for my number even though he knew I'm only 20, and heaps younger than both he and JJ is (11 & 12 years respectively)! OK,I should be gushing about JJ as I normally would, but bear with me here!
 
So, my question to JJ was, "Every time you miss home(Singapore), what are some of the things you will do, and what are the local dishes that you most wish to eat." I should have asked in Chinese, but, I was afraid I'd stutter from being too nervous and spoke in English instead. Well, they both understand, so that much is cool.
 
JJ then cutely told Harry to translate for him, AND he replied to me in English! Awesome fan service or what you tell me! So skipping to the part where he talks about the dishes he misses the most, Harry started this weird random hand sign that honestly, made no sense if you don't understand English. Anyway, he said other than the standard chicken rice and laksa... And Harry was like what's that? With which JJ replied, "La Sha", I bet he still don't understand though... and Indian curry, basically because you just can't get it anywhere, with it tasting like it does in Singapore, or needless to say, India, which he hasn't been to though.
 
And here, Harry asked me what I liked, and well, chili crab of course! My absolute favourite. Well, anything cooked with crab is a favourite but that's beside the point here. Harry got so excited and said everything about how the chili crab had an egg in it, and JJ got around to squabbling with him, because, no one would bother mentioning about the egg since it's just mainly egg white stirred in to give it texture and colour, but yea, I humoured him and said there was and Harry got so happy :) and then I brought up man tou and they both got all excited again! WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE!!!!
 
Oh yea, pre-questions from the fans they played a game, and when asked what superhero he saw himself as, JJ answered "The Dark Knight" and then when Harry got around to asking him about it, JJ called it Batman and Harry was like all what are you talking about? Didn't you say you were the dark knight? Where did batman appear from. And JJ was like, gosh, you have no imagination. Didn't you know in the third series, Batman was known as The Dark Knight. LOLOL. These two too cute when they're always fibbing like that any time they appear on broadcasts together!
 
Well, I'll link the video when they processed and posted it up aye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment