Thursday 18 April 2013

SORRY GUYS

I haven't posted for over a month, and nothing can excuse this behaviour.
Honestly, I don't even know why, but mainly just because I am too lazy to even turn my laptop on.

Well, I'll try to get at least one post up per week now aye!

ANYWAY! In about less than 2 hours, JJ's live video chat held by KKBOX and Google+ will be broadcasted on Youtube. So, ALL JMs, don't miss out on that yea!

AND! of the thousands that applied, I am one of the lucky four chosen to be able to speak to him over the chat and ask him a question of my own!

So freaking excited for that! Will be back after the chat ends to update on that ^^

Anyhow, my week in a few sentences now, although, it is only slightly past midweek so far.

Monday was a lazy day, so nothing much on that end. Tuesday, had an impromptu dinner date with my BBG. And yesterday night was spent watching the lil'sis drama performance at SHHK.

Alright, be back with a proper post later on, or tomorrow.

2 comments: