Saturday 31 May 2014

Movie break!

For someone whose last movie in a cinema was in November of last year, I ended up catching both X-Men: Days of Future Past and Maleficent within a week in cinemas!!
It was somewhat of a nice breakaway from everything else for that short two hours though, I must say. Just sitting in the darkened theatre, and thoroughly enjoying myself without a care for anything else... It has been a long 2 months, without rest for me, and this really came as a thorough enjoyment for myself!

I must say though, the ending to X-Men is gonna be hard to understand if you are slow on the uptake. But, Maleficent was just so wonderful! Sleeping Beauty had always been my favourite Disney princess, and this is just totally the icing on the cake!

OK, and now, as much as I would like to stay and blog more, I have to get back to work. Assignments are piling, and it sucks. BUT, many thanks to Tris, who has so kindly gifted me with a pair of tickets to catch BAP tonight, so at least it's not gonna be too dull a day for me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment