Wednesday 21 May 2014

S T R E S S E D O U T

It's only week 2, and I feel like I'm already swamped with a whole lot to do. With an entire subject that is almost as good as working on a professional proposal, coupled with the need to actually go out and contact/meet stakeholders, conduct (professional) surveys and what not.. It seems like I'm actually looking at weeks of sleepless nights, countless research and report writing. Hopefully I can pull through this sem just fine. So stressed out by this project, and honestly, projects have never been my forte, but this one here is just downright scary. Probably one of, if not the toughest project I've even had to take on in all my years of education, and I just pray that we can do well for this..

POL seems to be almost as bad, because of the topic issue. Considering that 3 assignment are interrelated, it really shows how wise one must be when deciding on the topic to broach. Choosing one wrong topic would literally mean the death of your grades, and that's just BAD.

Really praying to all the gods out there, to see me through this sem well. I don't even ask for fantastic grades.. It really isn't necessary. I just don't wanna fail anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment