Wednesday 9 January 2013

An update, finally.

LOL! Finally back with an update!
I've really been neglecting this blog, but there's just so much to be done, it's mad cray!
Had 2 submissions the week I got back from Taiwan, not to mention how one was a next day submission.
And then, internal submissions for group projects one every week starting last!
And now, I've a test tomorrow that I barely started studying for.

GOD, the teacher's such a liar. So he claims, we just have 5 topics from 7 Lectures to study for.
It's a one hour test mind you, but it's so content heavy it's crazy.
OK, nevermind that, then today during tutorial, he actually mention that oh this, this, this topic can just briefly read through no need study so much, won't come up so much... BUT, this topic please understand more, however, it's just application? AND, please understand lecture 8 as well. It's linked to lecture 7. Hello. Don't be so contradicting with your words can?

Alright, enough with ranting about school anyway!
Caught Les Miserables with joyjoy gugu on sunday! such a beautiful tear inducing story.
Doesn't matter whether through what form. Read the book, watched the musical's DVD, and now the movie.
Though, I must say, Hugh Jackman really didn't live up to my expectations seeing how he was of a musical background. I just don't see Jean Valjean in him.
Russell Crowe however, was just FANASTIC! He really portrayed Javert really well!
And of course, Samantha Bark's take on Eponine was just WONDERFUL!
Always did love Eponine's character, and she really did justice to it!!! <3
Can't say the same for Amanda Seyfried though... Don't really like how piercing her high pitch was. It's painful to hear.
And, the raw emotions dripping from Anne Hathaway's I Dreamed A Dream, just WOW!
The Thenadier's were of course, BRILLIANT. Always did love when Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter acted together! Especially since Sweeney Todd. They make such a good pair. Their on screen chemistry is really unlike any other.
Eddie Redmayne, was just AMAZING! I totally loved when he sang acapella. You could just how well his emotions came. AND, the fact that he's so good looking was a total bonus! He really doesn't look 32 y'knw. So freaking good looking it doesn't even make sense.
Oh, and little Cosette, she's really very good for her age. Her voice is just so clear and strong!

Well, so that's about Les Mis. You should catch it if you haven't! Totally worth it! :)

AND, for School 2013.
Caught an episode by chance on KBS World the other day, and I got hooked.
So i went and watched all 10 episodes that has already been realeased so far in 2 days.
Yes, all these just the previous 2 days, when I have a test tomorrow. What am I even thinking right :/
But I just love how raw the emotions in the show come, even if the actors are mainly rookie ones.
The lead, Lee Jong Suk did act in quite a few, though, I didn't watched any of those he did acted in, but this is his first lead character if I'm not wrong. And well, I must say it is indeed pretty good!
And the fact that Daniel Choi is in it is just a bonus. LOL, he's so charming. HAHHAHA.

K, I should get to studying now. So, till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment