Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013's arrival

Okay, so well, I know I'm a day late, but then again, I'm really a bit out of it right now.
Spent the first few hours of 2013 unpacking my luggage, changing my sheets and sweeping the bedroom floor halfheartedly.
Went to bed close to 3am with the intention of sleeping till at least 10:30, but kept waking up intermittently in the morning, I just gave up and woke up at 9ish instead.

Been spending the rest of the day trying very unsuccessfully, even till now, to complete the assignment I've to submit by tomorrow morning.
Am ridiculously tired, and my eyes are dry beyond belief, and yet, I've to complete this thing.
I don't have the slightest clue how to do it, and I've been bull shitting my way through whatever I have actually managed to get out.
But I've still another half more to go, and I am just brain dead.

Someone, save me please!

Will update about TW soon as I can! Another submission on Fri, and internal submissions as well.

2013 didn't exactly start of well... Urgh, projects just killed it! 5 submissions this month alone!

But new Year in about 40days, and graduation in about 2 months! CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment