Friday 2 August 2013

Day out with the sis

If you didn't already know, I do have a younger sister, just a year apart from me. (And a brother 4 years my junior as well)
Sometimes, I do find it quite upsetting that we don't get to spend as much time as I'd like together.
Sure, we do share the same room and stuff, and we do talk to each other almost everyday, but it's different from spending time out together.
It's just something that actually is different, doing stuff together rather than the mundane...
 
Either way, way before the movie came out, I told her we should go catch secretly greatly together, and then after that, I won myself a pair of free tickets to the show, and we finally did catch it together just yesterday afternoon together, in between all her busy schedule.
Yes, HER busy schedule. Seriously, if not for the fact that we share a room, I might not even see her face, what with her being so preoccupied with her dance!
But that's another story for another time...
 
So SPOILER ALERT if you've yet to watch the movie, and don't want any spoilers, please skip the next 2 paragraph!
And so, I must say, Kim Soo Hyun is a freaking good actor. Like award worthy...
And then I JUST LOVE PARK KI WOONG so much it's ridiculous, and to have heard him sang in the movie was just an added bonus!
And of course, Lee Hyun Woo was pretty darn good too!! Was quite amazing to see him pool off that young boy naivety and innocence all in one with that of a spy's mind and accuracy and fighting spirit etc..
 
Didn't quite like the fact that the boys had to ALL die at the end of it all, but then as circumstances had it, it was quite inevitable I guess.
Anyway, verdict was that the show was super touching, and actually pulled at heartstrings.
It's like an exclamation of not to judge people by their cover, because beneath their cool exterior, you may find a warm heart. Stuff like that, yea~
 
OK, so actually wanted to grab a bite with her, but then the popcorn had us pretty much bloated already, and tbh, all I had the entire day till then was a slice of bread and the popcorn...
But since we couldn't eat, to spend more time with her, I just took the bus back with her to send her back to school before I came home myself...
Not that we managed to talk a lot, but we did camwhore quite the fair bit, so that's good I guess...
 



 
 
 
On a side note, feeling damn under the weather last two days.
I don't even know what's wrong, and it's just all weird.
Since the night before, I was feeling this urge to throw up while in the car on the way out, but awhile after we got off it seemed fine so I didn't think too much about it. That was until we were on the way back, but the same, as soon as I got off the car it was much better.
Today though was just weird. As I was nearing home, the urge to throw up came, and is still lingering even till now, a good 7 hours later. And it's just the urge. It won't even let me throw it up and feel better. It's choking me and making me feel all bad. Hopefully though, when I wake up in the morning, it'll be better than.

No comments:

Post a Comment