Tuesday 18 December 2012

A short one

I'm really tired and all, and I've been neglecting my blog for the past couple of days.
I know, I'm sorry! But I've just been so busy what with rushing out all my projects before I leave!

So I gotta get up at 5am later on, so as to leave the house by 6 for the airport!
I'm all raring to go, really! Been looking forward to this day where we can head back to Taiwan ever since we got back from out previous trip ther 4 and a half years ago!

It's gonna be a big family reunion this trip where one of the days, we'd be meeting up with an uncle, and a grandaunt and her family! So, I really can't wait for that day to come around!

Also, we'd be celebrating mummy's birthday in Taipei, so that's gonna be nice.
Well, who am I kidding, we've been celebrating her birthday overseas for as many years back as I can remember!

So anyway, I won't be bringing my laptop along with me since I did manage to finish up my part for them group projects. (Painstakingly).
Just did, and sent them out in fact!
BUT! I have yet to start on DPD and LRFM individuals which are due the wed and fri the week I come back! /slits wrist!

But when I've WIFI, I'd try to give mini updates from my phone yea! Or you could always follow me on twitter. I might try to borrow the sis's laptop though! She's bringing her's along. But she claims that she has a shitload of projects to be done, so I guess that depends... Well, we'll see how it goes while I'm there!

So that's about it for now! Really should try to get as much sleep as I can now!

Toodleloos~

No comments:

Post a Comment