Tuesday 12 November 2013

JJ TIMELINE SINGAPORE 20131109

OK, no pictures yet since I'm still too busy to get around editing them, BUT, I've uploaded the videos overnight, and it's all up on my youtube channel now, so go see!

It was an amazing night to say the least, and still quite upset that I didn't get to shake his hands cos the fans were swarming around. But well, what can I do...

Really loved how this concert featured so many more ballads than he usually perform at concerts, and how there were more than a few songs other than the really standard ones from the first few albums he released!

The concert opened with my favourite song <灵魂的共鸣> from the previous album <学不会>. Was really happy, and honestly, the arrangement is just so good!



Closely followed by 御龙三国志 and 木乃伊.

The second segment was just fantastic, seeing how some of the older songs like 不死之身 & 美人鱼 was sang. It was wonderful, and just everything I could ask for.

And of course one of the first few songs that caused me to fall in love with this talented homeboy back then, 8 years ago... 害怕



And here's one of my two favourite stage of the night, 小酒窝 with a verse and chorus of 关怀方式 added to it.



And, one of the special guest for the stage that night, JJ's very own elder brother, Eugene Lin with 飞机.
Albeit a little too shy, he was still really good, and had a really clean voice. I found it extremely adorable when he whipped out his phone at the end of the song to take a selca with JJ!



Now... this must have been the most exciting performance, where he came out decked in MJ's style, and performed to Billie Jean and then went right on to 就是我 all along the extension stage with water play and all. Of which, he even ripped of his muscle tank at the end of it, but promptly ran off stage within 10 seconds after he did so. Why JJ, WHY.

Although one thing I have gripes about is that, this really isn't a fresh stage, considering how he performed it the previous concert he held back 3-4 years ago!



But what really had the fans screaming though, was the fact that no one ever expected to see Stefanie Sun walk out from behind, to join voices with JJ in 她说. Still feeling so overly happy that she chose to give her return stage to the music industry after her long hiatus for her marriage and childbirth to JJ! The song was beautiful, and just so, so perfect!



The concert soon came to an end after that though, where he sang 2 more songs, and then followed by the encore stage. A little upset that the concert seemed shorter than his previous 3 in Singapore, but still really happy, and had a really wonderful time.
The encore had an atmosphere pretty much akin to a club, and the songs were rearranged to such preppy and upbeat tunes, it got the whole stadium up and jumping along.
Especially after he jumped off the extension stage hallway through the first encore song of 因你而在!
Yea, things got a little chaotic there, and that's why my video got chopped off too. HEHEHE.



Nontheless, really exhilarating to be part of the throng of fans running up and trying to cop a handshake from him, although I failed pretty miserably, with my short arms and being a little too far back and all...
But still, the night was peppered with songs that kept me on the edge of my seat, and screaming till my voice was hoarse! So forgive me, when you watch the videos and just kind of die a little from my piecing screams. I can't help myself. Yes, I had such a sore throat the next day, and to think, I had to work some more...

Anyway, if you wanna watch more videos, just hop on over to my youtube by clicking on any of the videos above.

I practically videoed the entire concert... Only didn't manage to get one song, and one video got chopped in half, so that's never gonna see the light again unless I figure out how to combine the two videos when I have more time again.

And, if you are ever interested to know the tracklist for the entire concert that night, feel free to tweet me up at Aubrey_TY.

No comments:

Post a Comment