Monday 11 November 2013

To the bestfriend:

Haven't gotten any post up for a long time, but I've been swamped by assignments of which I've barely gotten over with, and also the fact that I've just started a part time job, which thus takes up almost all the spare time I've left and leaves me with nothing. 

Honestly, my social life is almost mon existent right now. 

Anyway, this post is dedicated to Tai!

Really really thankful to have found such a close and knitted friendship in you!
Although we haven't known each other for very long, it really is amazing how we've gotten so close to one another and came so far in our friendship. 

The many hours spent over the phone, the sporadic text messages just because we're both not texters :')

How we can talk about literally anything and EVERYTHING and not have an ounce of shame or embarrassment, well, mainly you...

I'm still extremely glad to have you as my friend. And let's keep it this way forever alright!

Because I wouldn't ever want to lose you as my friend!!!

Thanks for spending time with me tonight for supper! And paying for over half our cab fare. And for remembering that I had work today, and coming over to say hi! 

Seriously, love you to the moon and back! 


//on a side note, I'd try and clear my report due Friday as soon as I can, so that I can start editing some of the photos from the JJ Lin concert last night and do up a mini post on here/tumblr. Because there really isn't enough time for me to edit everything and upload it anytime soon, what with 3 reports being due over the next 3 weeks and exams the week after the final report is due.//

No comments:

Post a Comment