Tuesday 11 December 2012

CHRISTMASSSS~

Well, not exactly my favourite time of the year per se, seeing how my family never actually celbrates christmas, but well, who wouldn't love christmas gifts right!

So even though I wouldn't be in singapore during christmas to celebrate it with friends and all, but at least I'd be celebrating it with my loved ones in Taiwan!

Alhough, I'm really quite sad that I'd be missing KM's christmas BBQ! It would have been so much fun if I could spend christmas with them! They really are such wonderful people to be around, really!

So.. A mini list of what I would like for christmas this year? (Yea, MINI.. Get real. This list is never-ending).

1.


2.


3.


4. Tickets to:













So basically, a load of cosmetics! hehehhe.

No comments:

Post a Comment