Saturday 1 December 2012

I FELL IN LOVE

OK, joking! But I was really mesmerised and charmed beyond words!
Went for Tim's showcase on Thursday night (courtesy of UFM100.3) at Hardrock Cafe!

In all honesty, we were close to one of the last few to get in... BUT, Cass was so brilliant, she saw an empty spot by the corner of the stage, and managed to get us standing there! And guess what! It was the side that Tim enters and exits from!

I must say, I wasn't the biggest of fans, and even though I know a few of his songs and all, I was just a baby fan, which only started after I watched him appear on variety shows... But this showcase, totally changed it. Yea, read on to find out why:)

So anyway, we waited for quite a fair bit before he finally came out looking every bit as handsome, if not more dressed in a casual tee, blue blazer and a pair of torned white jeans. God! looking so damn fine I couldn't! And when he walked out, he was literally an arms length away, I almost died.


After some really redundant talks from the emcee, Tim finally started his showcase with the Secret Garden soundtrack, Unnecessary Words! Followed by a self-penned song.


I swear, this emcee, really talks too much, and it's not as if he was very intriguing, or even interesting really... But, ah well, what to do.

It was then followed by a Q&A session from the floor, where Tim chose 5 questions (which were written prior on post its) from fans to answer. Somehow, Singaporeans bore me with their choice of questions. It never fails to be the same at every kind of fan meet. What food do you like? Do you like durian? What is your ideal romance? Stuff like that. Well, but I must thank the fan that actually asked him what food he liked, because it gave me a chance to interact with him ^^.

He mentioned that he had chicken rice, liked a coconut based noodles (Laksa), and wanted to try black pepper crab. Then me, being at the front, told him to go for chili crabs instead, and he actually looked over at me, and replied me directly! /swoons~

Yea, and the next question! Wow! How unique. Apparently, it said: Can you serenade me? And, without hesitation, Tim lifted his mic, and began singing while looking at her "You are so beautiful to me~~" Yea, he was that spontaneous! Excellent fan service ok!

And as the Q&A came to an end, a video was played, and Tim went backstage, or rather back to the room, since there wasn't even a backstage area, lol.

He came back out with a change of outfits, and...
Cass: "Eh, he changed clothes."
Me: "Lol, yea, but only the blazer la..."
Tim: [Looks at us and smiles] "Uh-huh! Quick costume change!"

HEHHEHEHE! The perks of just being right in front, and standing where he walks in and out! And even if we weren't talking very loudly, he still heard, and replied us! We weren't even aiming the 'question' at him, but just talking amongst ourselves at that!!! :D

This time round, another OST was sang, and it was from the soundtrack of 49 Days, titled Andwaeni (I Can't).

Following this, selected fans we're (pre) chosen to go up on stage to hand him gifts they had prepared. WOW! A lot of auntie fans leh! Like 70% that went up we're older than him ok!

*warning - be prepared for some major fangirling*
The next song he sang, was an English song, Just the two of us, by Bill Withers.
Well, originally, he was seated on a stool, and just singing. Then he got up and headed to the other side of the stage, shook a few hands, and then headed back to the centre. During a break in the song, I decided to cheer, and screamed quite a bit. TBH, I was already screaming a lot the whole night. Like really, almost non-stop! But then again, I had to, especially since I was standing like front row, OMG!

So, the break ended, he continued singing like normally, and then, he started walking over in my direction (*^*)~
So, I actually thought, similar to previously he would just shake the fans hands and go back.
BUTTTTT! He actually stopped in front of me, looked into my eyes, held his hands out, which obviously I then took (AHHHHHHH), and sang straight to me! (WAHHHHHH-AHHHHHHHH).
Ok, totally throw face until cannot, because I just could not compose myself!
Like he singing singing, then I like blushing like crazy. Then I look back up and I'll have a minor (well, maybe not so minor) spasm and scream... And the cycle continues... For like close to a minute!

BEST FAN SERVICE I EVER RECEIVED! THANK YOU TIM (OPPA)!

Totally regretted my pathetic fan girl behaviour after that for not trying to compose myself more, and find a way to take a selca with him or something! /slash wrists/
But I swear, he was just so charming and perfect and everything you can imagine! And he has like such pretty eyes. Totally 水汪汪 sort! How to not want to faint OMG! And, He's real tall! :o

For the next few minutes after the song ended, I had a fried brain and was unable to process anything else at all! HAHAHAHAH FML!
 
This was him walking towards me. /Ok, I can't even! AHHHHHHHH~~~
 
And, it was some talking, pardon me for I really could not process what went on then! :/ Then a video played, and he went off to the back again!
 
Coming back out again the next time, we had an entire costume change, even the shoes! And Cass, commented on it again, and he acknowledged us again! How lucky can we get? /squeals!
 
This time, the emcee made a comment about it, saying how with so much time to change, it must have been nothing compared to his modelling days right? And Tim laughed and said yea... It was another fan segment, and a question was to be asked to choose a fan to go up on stage to "perform" with him.
 
So the question originally asked was actually "What town is Tim from" People kept throwing the state/city as the answer, so they changed the question to "What is Tim's blood type". This lady that got chosen, hahahah, I think she could be casted! LOL, she has a performing streak in her!
 
Well, basically, it was a reenactment from a scene in one of the musical Tim did before, and all she had to do was sit there and pretend to be angry at him, and he would try to appease her anger, stuff like that. She really threw the "I'm angry at you/don't wanna talk to you" feels out uh!
 
Yea, and that's Tim giving her a hug after it ended!
 

 
Then, he performed a medley of Rihanna's We found love and Bruno Mars's Just the way you are! What perfect songs to be singing! HEHEHEH! It was just so perfect and mesmerising and all! TIMMMMMMM! WHOOOOOOO~!
 
 
 
He went back in, while a video of artistes covering his debut song Sarang Hamnida (I Love You) was played. Featured singers like: Fly To The Sky (Brian Joo), Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior (Ryeowook & Yesung), SHINee (Taemin), Block B (Zico), Beast (Yoseob) among many others!
 
When he came back out, along with him were two fans, who was to sing the chorus of the song! And they sang it beautifully, in acapella mode no less! Brilliant!
 
And after they left the stage, he sang it as his final song! But he sang the new version, rather than the original.
 
 
Finally, as he was about to leave, they mentioned that there would be a HIGH-5 session!
Us being us, we waited till we were one of the last ones before finally going over to get our high-5s. And in the process of waiting, were crazily 比手画脚ing with AhKen, who was on the second level! LOLOL! It was quite hilarious to be honest! Too noisy to be heard over the crowd, so the both of us doing crazy hand movements to communicate! AHAHAHHA, what is this please! so embarrassing /digs hole and hides!
 
Anyway well, finally made our way over to get our high-5s. But it seems, the high-5 was no longer a high-5 anymore but more of a hand shake! AHAHAHAH, what we're the fans even doing!
Well, I insisted on a high-5 anyway. So, despite his hand being down, with his palm facing up for fans to touch and go, I sorta stood in front of him for awhile, and said high-5, but since he didn't react, I just high-5ed him in that position while saying high-5 again! Then it kicked in, and he lifted his hands up and went "Yo wassup wassup" and high-5ed me another 2-3 times! How wonderful! HEHEHHE! And his staff we're so cute to say "Oh! Somebody that listened to instructions" HAHAHAH! So i just awkwardly smiled back at them, then headed up the stairs to look for Ken!
 
Chatted with him for quite awhile! He really damn cute, lol! Keep saying I became prettier, and for me to just accept his compliment, even though I told him, it's really just the makeup! HAHHAHA, like really! We talked like as if we were long time friends eh! Quite cool lor, if you think about it! HAHAHAH! Took a few photos with him as well, for keepsake! Can you imagine! I was his first batch of listeners when he first started out at UFM100.3 leh! It's already been 6 years! (According to him). Time flies doesn't it!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment